Price is important, but it is not the most important consideration.
Like any quality product or service, good photography is expensive because it is not easy to create quality images.
Lousy photography is even more costly. If you don't like your photos, you have wasted your time and money.
If there is a chance to do the portrait shoot again, you will spend more money on the re-shoot for a better photographer.
It's often less expensive to get it right the first time.
PORTRAIT SESSION FEE
- Headshot & Business Portraits
- R1800 Studio
- R2800 On-location
- Fine Art Nude
- R2500 Studio only
SESSION FEE INCLUDES
- photography by Bridget Corke
- pre-shoot consultation
- full-sized JPG files available
- colour and BW digital JPG files
- photo corrected and retouched
- travel & accommodation extra
- full session fee payment to confirm the booking
- in-person photo selection consultation
- cloud-based archival service
- all images sold separately
- purchase images later
- great service
PORTRAIT IMAGE FEE
All images are sold separately. Only buy the photos you love. What you buy is entirely up to you.
- My digital photos start at R525 in colour and BW
- My printed portraits start at R525.
- My framed wall portraits start at R1 200.
- My portfolio collections start at R7 900.
- My photo album starts at R12 500.
I'm a product creator and have beautiful photographic products.
I can never be prouder than seeing my printed work framed and hung up on the wall. It gives me joy and feeds my soul to know that you have my work that will bring you joy for the rest of your life.
#printyourphotos - It's a movement
2005-2021 Bridget Corke Photography Johannesburg
Portrait Photography Studio +27 82 8814044 email@example.com
41 Balvicar Road, Blairgowrie, Randburg, Gauteng SOUTH AFRICA
Bridget Corke is an internationally recognised portrait photographer
Bridget offers striking headshot & business portraits, timeless pregnancy portraits, artistic newborn photography, priceless family photos, everlasting pet photography, B&W nude photography & silhouettes and editorial photography.